Whether you are a small scale business trying to sell through YouTube videos or just a hobby video producer you want videos that get everyone’s attention. Unfortunately not everyone is gifted with the art of making viral videos. Even if you can’t make great viral videos, there are a lot of ways to boost your video, besides trying to buy views and help it maximize its view count. The good news is you don’t have to pay a penny. The following are the ways people try and have even found a good amount of success.
- A catchy title that gets the attention of your audience
- A proper description of the what the video is all about
- Using appropriate tags with relevant keywords so that your video is easy to find
- Sharing your video on social networking sites, through email etc. as soon as you upload it on YouTube
- Edit the video effectively to reduce unnecessary waiting time, distractions etc.
- Using the annotation feature of YouTube. With this you can link to other videos on your channel and thereby increase its view count.
- Ask people to subscribe to your videos
But more often than not, despite having done the above, you may see that your video does not get enough hits. It may not matter, if you are just uploading videos as a hobby and to earn money part-time. But if you want quick conversions and want to up your sales through videos, then you should buy views instead of simply waiting. Here is why.
- Affordable – You can get 10000 views for just $10
- Quick –The views will be delivered to you in a matter of days
- Rank – Get high rank on search results
- Improves credibility – More views can improve your social reputation
- Easy – You can buy views by ordering them online in a few easy steps